What a nice weekend... Joe was home from his work travels and for once we didn't travel. Instead we took some time and did some organization that we've been wanting to get done but couldn't because we were always off playing with our kids and grand kids every weekend. So, now we have more cabinet space after realizing that 2 of us (3 if Ashley is home) don't need that much stuff. Who needs that many cups, glasses, plates and so on? Apparently we thought we did.
After a much needed clean up day, we spent over an hour on our Wii boxing each other. What Fun! And....Stephanie beat Joe 3 out of four Games! Woo Hoo.... However, I am totally paying for it with my sore arms and back. Wow, that is a workout! I guess I should mention that I am horrible at tennis and only fair at bowling, so Joe did get some victories in. Ü
We invited Richard, Camille,Bree, Kyle and Becca & baby Hallie Rae to join us for pizza and more Wii games on Saturday night. We had a blast! (Hopefully we'll get some pic's posted that Kyle and Joe took showing just how silly you look playing the Wii) Thanks Rich and family for the donuts and ice cream and for making our night so fun.
Pumpkin Banana Bread with Orange Glaze
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment