Jan 6, 2009

Holiday Adventures...California to Idaho

Joe and I were able to visit our kids & grand kids this holiday season. We've included some fun shots of the kids while we were visiting. We spent about a week in California since we couldn't get to Idaho initially with the roads, and then took a trip to Idaho for 3 days. Notice the background and the weather difference. Yikes...It was an average of 77 degrees in California, and a frigid 12 degrees for a high in Shelley. But that is OK because we had a wonderful time playing with the kids, helping with projects, watching football games, and playing the Wii.
Gotta love the holidays!

Mason running away from Joe, who was chasing him with the leaf blower...much to Mason's delight. He had so much fun and didn't want "Bucca" to stop. As you can see from the next pic's...
"Help"....You trapped me! But, it is a blast...literally.

"Come get me again Bucca!"

Mason telling Munga all about the fun he just had while he was eating a snack.


THEN IT WAS OFF TO IDAHO...


The roads were all covered in snow

Lil PresLee bundled up for our 'outing' to get a movie from the RedBox.

PresLee just having a fun time sitting on the couch and playing.

I just missed capturing the BIG smiles.. I'm terrible with my cell phone camera!

PresLee watching me make weird faces and the little Glo-worm she has.
I think she was sad we had to go home! lol. She was so much fun!

2 comments:

Jes said...

That is so fun. I am glad that you get to visit your kids and grand kids often. They sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute post. You must have taken those pics with your cell... I haven't seen them before. It's nice to see other pics than the million that I have taken. Thanks again for coming. It was great having you hear. And yes, PresLee was said that you had to go...