Jan 24, 2009

BLOG "TAG"

Husband Tag!

You know that blogs are becoming popular when you are tagged to fill out a questionnaire to post on your own blog. OK Jackie....Here ya go. Maybe some of our family and friends will find this fun and interesting too.


1. What is your husband's name? Joseph Denning


2. Who eats more? Usually Joe (But sometimes I can be a pig lol)


3. Who said I love you first? Joe I think. But it was probably at the same time. Heck that was over 30 years ago, I can't remember.


4. Who is taller? Joe by almost a foot


5. Who is smarter? Ummm...I think me. LOL. Actually Joe is best with the money and history and driving directions. I am better with computers, and basic smarts, ie School stuff. We are both pretty high on the IQ list though. hee hee


6. Who is more sensitive? Me but I hold things in. I am more sensitive to others needs though.


7. Who does the laundry? Me. But he will occasionally change the load for me.


8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, I do...If you are at the head of the bed , then it's Joe.


9. Who pays the bills? We both do it together. Keeps us in check and balance that way.


10. Who cooks more? DUH, I do. I love to cook, but Joe can make a mean piece of toast. Ü


11. What meals do you cook together? Not many. Unless it is in the summer and we are BBQ'ing outside or something.


12. Who is more stubborn? Joe for sure. He always gets his way. But, I can be very stubborn when it is something I have a passion for or something I believe in.


13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Usually Me. But Joe eventually comes around.


14. Who is more clean? We both are. I converted him to be organized and tidy.


15. Who has more siblings? Joe on a score of 8 vs 5


16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Joe does definitely.


17. What do you like to do together? Relaxing, Traveling, Visiting Grand kids, Playing Wii, Movies....or just about anything.


18. Who eats more sweets? That's easy... JOE. He is a treat hound. Give him Chocolate and he'll be your best friend.


19. Guilty pleasures? For Joe...brownies, smoothies and running stuff. Me...clothes, shoes.


20. How did you meet? Joe used to date my friend actually. We were in the same Ward. We started dating in High School, got married in High School and are still together 30 yrs later.


21. Who asked who out first? Joe did.. He thought I was "HOT" in my Drill Team Uniform he told me. lol


22. Who kissed who first? Joe kissed me. I was shy.


23. Who proposed? Joe did after we had talked about it, and he made it official on bended knee.


24. Best features? His Strength. But...He looks like Patrick Swayze and he can fix anything! He is always there for you when you need him.


25. Who has the worst habits? Joe, for leaving the water running and leaving his keys places or other items (just ask our kids)..lol.

Ok, so now I tag KayCee and Sara!!

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Loved getting to know Uncle Joe and Aunt Stephanie better!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize I was tagged. I will try and get that done tonight. How fun!!!