Jan 15, 2009

DOGS!



Last night I was all set to begin my adventure with the Wii Fit we just bought. I've been so excited for the "Fit" portion and we just found it! So, as I sit down to read the instructions on setting it up I see this....Needless to say I was a bit side tracked by the large rips in our NEW couch! You can see a shot of the humongous tears to the left, not great photography; mainly because I was using my cell phone and I was probably shaking from being so angry at our DOGS. Joe and I agree which dog it most likely was, but I can tell you that this couch was expensive, and only 5 months old! Grrrrrr.

Honestly, I truly wonder why we own dogs! Especially when we are always dealing with all the problems that come along with them, like our food getting stolen and eaten off the counter and the lovely stains that accompany the aftermath of throwing up the wrappers that were on the food they snitched. (Funny thing is that I am the one stuck cleaning it up always!) It must be because I love you Joe! Package deal I keep telling myself. Hmmmm? Oh well, guess I better see if I can either find a good fabric doctor or a good deal on a NEW couch...hee hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that stinks!!!! That is a nice couch, or at least it used to be... LOL. In problems like this Sara might say, "Just put a pillow over it."

Jes said...

That is awful. I wonder why we have a dog sometimes too. But then they do something really cute and you forget all of the bad things.