
Look Mom... I learned to sew good enough to repair a couch! While it still looks like "Frankenstein" with all the scars, it is at least back in one piece. What a project that was. You can't tell too much unless you get close to the couch to see it, but it was a mess before this and frankly I wasn't sure we could fix it the way it was torn. Hopefully it holds! Keeping my fingers crossed! (If all goes well, I will take my hat off to the DIY network for the tips they had on fabric repair)
Motto of this story: DO NOT LET YOUR PETS ON THE FURNITURE!
For those who are wondering the status of our poodles, they still have a home here- go figure huh?! We are soft at heart. That is unless anything else is destroyed...
2 comments:
I am glad that it got fixed! Good job!
You did a fabulous job on this btw. It looks great!
Post a Comment