Nov 3, 2009

November Already?

Here it is, already November and we are saying good-bye to the warm weather (um yeah, we've already had snow), the shorts and the long days of sunlight (hate that it gets dark before 5pm!). I can't say I am too excited for the snow to fly, but it is that time of year so I'm sucking it up. Not much to post lately since Joe and I have been apart so much the last several weeks. I am feeling like I live alone lately...lol. Joe has had to travel a ton for work, and will be until December. Ashley works a lot and goes to school, or has a social calendar event to attend. Ugh. So, the dog and I are on our own mostly. And, I can't say that is my most exciting thing to look forward to, sorry honey...you're the dog person, not me.
WE MISS YOU JOE and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thought I'd post a pic incase you forgot what we look like! Yeah, um I'm the one on the left incase you forgot. wink...

2 comments:

Sara Johns said...

We are so excited to see you this weekend! And appreciate you coming to watch the boys SO much! Mason can't wait for his Munga slumber party! And I know it will be nice for you to see Joe again too! Love you!

Julie said...

Darling picture. I wish I was in Utah so we could hang out! It was so fun to see you at the wedding. Thanks again for your support. Hopefully we can get together again soon. Much love.