We decided to do the Disneyland Do-Over and try again to create new memories to help replace the sad ones that we left with last time we were there in June. Zach and Sara were able to get our Disneyland 3 day pass tickets extended from the dates that we were originally going to use them initially because we learned of Josh's death the day we arrived last time. Disney was very gracious to work with us and made it possible to help us create a bunch of new memories to ease the pain from our last visit. We are so glad we went, and glad that we were able to spend time with the grand kids as well as celebrate Sara's birthday while we were there. Here are a bunch of pics from our recent trip.We did a lot of walking.... (actually I got off easy, since they rented a wheelchair for me because I was on doctor's orders to take it easy since I was in the ER only 2 days before I left)



OK, so we took a break occasionally to catch our breath and take a load off the feet...
Yes, that is Zach pushing me and Mason in the stroller at the end of Day 1
LOTS, and LOTS of Rides!
This counted for Carter since he got toted all over the park- lol



Zach did NOT like It's a Small World can ya tell? He kept saying, "LAME" this is lame.






THE CHARACTERS IN THE PARK
Mason got his face painted on the last day there, and we had lots of fun seeing all the



Yes, that is Zach pushing me and Mason in the stroller at the end of Day 1LOTS, and LOTS of Rides!
This counted for Carter since he got toted all over the park- lol


Zach did NOT like It's a Small World can ya tell? He kept saying, "LAME" this is lame.


THEN CAME THE FIREWORKS!
Disneyland was celebrating Halloween Theme while we were there so we got to see a great
fireworks show set to music of all the villain themes from Disney. Of course it was narrated by Jack Skeleton from Nightmare before Christmas. The park was decorated to the hilt and the firework show was amazing! Better than 4th of July I dare say....
Gotta love the backdrop at Disneyland for pictures...



THE CHARACTERS IN THE PARK
Mason got his face painted on the last day there, and we had lots of fun seeing all the
different characters and meeting some of them.




Zach and Carter Visit
Zach and Carter were able to come for the weekend to spend time with all the siblings and Joe and. We wanted to spend time together in memory of Joshua's birthday. Sara and Mason stayed home and we missed them, but we sure did enjoy having Zach here and having some one on one time with Carter. We had planned to go visit the grave with everyone here, however with time constraints and the emotions involved we opted to spend this birthday just spending time together without additional sadness since we knew Josh would have wanted us to celebrate his life.
Zach, Carter and I went to the "Sunshine Cafe"
Zach, Carter and I went to the "Sunshine Cafe" 



2 comments:
What a blast, I Love The Happiest Place on Earth! Very cute pictures, totally laughed at Mason hanging onto Dad's earlobes watching the fireworks!
What fun. I am glad that you got to do a do-over. It should be the happiest place on earth.
Post a Comment