You have made me very happy for almost 31 of those 49 years and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. To help celebrate, I thought it might be fun to learn some fun facts you may not know about Joe. (Couldn't resist a little bit of a roast...hee hee)
Joe is the 7th of 9 children-
Michael, Marc, Diane, Linda, Wayne, Richard, JOE, David, Scott
Joe loves to watch UFC fighting (PS the fights are not cheap to watch either)

Joe LOVES chocolate treats...(brownies, reisens candy & dark chocolate)
Joe LOVES his grandchildren, his dog, his children and wife....I think in that order too...lol

Joe can fix and build about anything! If not, he has a great way of geri-riggin' it until it works again..Ü (This is Joe putting in Karen's wood floor, but there wasn't geri-riggin' here, he is such a perfectionist and does a fabulous job whatever the project may be) Um...I am making a list of a few new projects for ya sweetie...HA

Joe looks a lot like Patrick Swayze. He still has those hot looks going for him~

Amazing resemblence don't you think?
This is the real Joe Denning...lol
Joe has run 5 marathons!
Joe rarely gets sick, if he does we tend to have a party to celebrate that he is human..lol.

He has had a bad virus this past week....so yes, we are having a party! Luckily it coincides with his birthday, so I only have to bake one cake...hee hee (Poor Guy, he is miserable)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad! Hope you feel better soon! We can't wait to come see you, and take a break from this great weather...lol
Loved the fun facts! Mr. Jack of All Trades, Perfectionist, hmmmmm... A Denning perhaps? And UFC fights, who would've thunk it? Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!
Post a Comment