This week was a bit chaotic, we lost Grandma, had the funeral the day before Thanksgiving, had Thanksgiving, went to the Black Friday sales, and had a game party at our house for the
Here are few candid family moments this past week. Not necessarily in order...but they depict some of the history we lived this last week.
Saying "Good-Bye" to Grandma Carma Helmcamp. Stephanie's Grandma by blood, and Joe's by chance. She was a wonderful lady and will be missed!!
December 3, 1920-November 22, 2009.
reunited again with Gene
reunited again with Gene

Rawley, our Standard Poodle is back to his "Normal Self" after his conquering the taste test with Rat Poison. Luckily the dog won, with the help of our vet... (to the tune of $2100 I may add)
Being weird and silly after our Thanksgiving Dinner we enjoyed at Grand America this year. We opted to break tradition in lieu of emotions not having Josh, Dean and Grandma this year.
Ashley's hair is so long, it kept tickling my face, so I decided to make that hairuseful and see what I'd look like as a man. LOL. Not so cute.

My brother Darren making some fun of his own, by showing off his talents lifting his eyebrows...Dr. Spock? Or perhaps he inherited the talent from Grandma Carma? She used to do that when she was mad at ya. lol. Watch our Darcie and Ben....Dad has that look!
Joe and Ashley letting the food settle. The food was awesome at 'Grand America' I must say!
Stephanie and Ashley...Hmmmm? I guess we do look more alike than I realized
Our cute little family now that Ashley's brothers are on their own. Just leaves her to hang with her Mom and Dad...But, what a cute Kodak moment this was! It was a fun family day even if the price of dinner was much higher than McDonald's. LOL.
(Stephanie and Patrick Swayze, oops I mean Joe)
A look at the dining table we had reserved. There was Bill, Judeen, Emma, Ashley, Ellie, Samantha, Matt and Colin in this pic.
A look at the dining table we had reserved. There was Bill, Judeen, Emma, Ashley, Ellie, Samantha, Matt and Colin in this pic. 






1 comment:
What a week! I am so sorry about Grandma, but know that she is happier where she is now. Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! Can't wait to spend Christmas with you all! Ashley's hair is extremely long! I am jealous! Cute pictures of you all. Love you!
Post a Comment