Aug 7, 2009

'30' Year Class Reunion

Wow, it is sad when you realize that you are no longer young and hip when you are attending your 30th Class Reunion of high school. (We want to think we are still somewhat cool and hip overall ) Joe and I went to high school together, however my 30th isn't until next year. (HA) It is fun to see those people you went to school with and those that you associated so much with during high school. Joe and I both went to Bountiful High School and so we both know a ton of the same friends. I still think Joe is a 'hottie' and realize that while we are aging, we don't look so bad after all! You can see why I was swept off my feet!

My "HOTTIE" husband back in the day...

He is the one that is up front and looks like Patrick Swayze! Joe and I dating in high school. We were inseparable.

So much so that we 'tied the knot' when Joe was a senior and I was a junior! Our wedding on December 20th, 1978

2 comments:

Sara Johns said...

You guys are such a great couple! I am so impressed with both of you and your committment to each other. You have set a wonderful example for Zach and I! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh and I thought I was old with my ten year reunion next Saturday! love you guys,

Adam