Joe and I had a wonderful weekend! Zach and Sara and the boys (Mason and Carter) came to Utah for the weekend. It was so great having our kids together again. We were also able to see most of our extended family and enjoy every ones company. The weekend included going to Marc and Betty's for a wedding shower and a BBQ. An awesome massage, and a great night staying up late playing games. I'm shocked we didn't wake up Bree with our laughter. (Since she spent the night with us) The kids got to golf with their Dad and go to a late movie. A whirlwind and fun few days. Thanks for coming Zach and Sara, we sure enjoy our time together!
Our game night included eating a Harry Potter jelly bean if you lost the round. The jellybeans were flavored and you never knew if you'd get a fruit flavor or one of the disgusting jellybeans like....vomit, booger, rotten egg, skunk spray, baby wipe, moldy cheese or pencil shavings. YUK!! Trust me, I had to try most all of them thanks to my horrible luck. Yes, I was the entertainment gagging and trying to spit them out. But, I had fun regardless of the sick and nasty flavor that wouldn't go away after eating each bean when I lost. We decided that I won't be going to Vegas anytime soon since my luck sucked. Joe on the other hand won almost every round, and if he did loose...he'd get lucky and get a fruity bean instead of one of the gross ones! No fair. Maybe he should go to Vegas?!
The next day Joe and the kids went golfing for 2 rounds of 9 holes on 2 different courses. They had a ball (no pun intended). We later went to Mueller Park Canyon for a hot dog roast and more family fun. We had so much fun cooking hot dogs over the fire, and making S'mores and playing games. The kids all loved the water and just running around. Here are a few pics that showed how much fun we had. It was so nice to smile, laugh and feel the comfort of spending time with our family. Thanks everyone for making it such a great weekend! We love you and are grateful for such an awesome family! I only wish I had pics of the shower, BBQ and those that couldn't make the Canyon.
Our game night included eating a Harry Potter jelly bean if you lost the round. The jellybeans were flavored and you never knew if you'd get a fruit flavor or one of the disgusting jellybeans like....vomit, booger, rotten egg, skunk spray, baby wipe, moldy cheese or pencil shavings. YUK!! Trust me, I had to try most all of them thanks to my horrible luck. Yes, I was the entertainment gagging and trying to spit them out. But, I had fun regardless of the sick and nasty flavor that wouldn't go away after eating each bean when I lost. We decided that I won't be going to Vegas anytime soon since my luck sucked. Joe on the other hand won almost every round, and if he did loose...he'd get lucky and get a fruity bean instead of one of the gross ones! No fair. Maybe he should go to Vegas?!
The next day Joe and the kids went golfing for 2 rounds of 9 holes on 2 different courses. They had a ball (no pun intended). We later went to Mueller Park Canyon for a hot dog roast and more family fun. We had so much fun cooking hot dogs over the fire, and making S'mores and playing games. The kids all loved the water and just running around. Here are a few pics that showed how much fun we had. It was so nice to smile, laugh and feel the comfort of spending time with our family. Thanks everyone for making it such a great weekend! We love you and are grateful for such an awesome family! I only wish I had pics of the shower, BBQ and those that couldn't make the Canyon.
THE BEST KIDS EVER!!!
Our Children...minus our late son Joshua
Our Children...minus our late son Joshua
(Zach, Ashley, Cory)
"FUN IN the CANYON"
Darcie being silly (My brother Darren's daughter)
and her belly full of Gabriella. You look so cute Jessie!
Joe snuggling up to Carter (Zach and Sara's newest son) Ahhh!
My Mom and Dad (Bill and Judeen) Aren't they cute?!
Joe snuggling up to Carter (Zach and Sara's newest son) Ahhh!
My Mom and Dad (Bill and Judeen) Aren't they cute?!









1 comment:
Although that pic of me with the family is not the greatest, lol, we had a FABULOUS time! It was so hard coming back to California. We miss the family so much but were so glad we could spend such a great time with everyone! Thanks SOOOOO much for everything!!! I love you guys so much!
Post a Comment