Apr 28, 2009

From the MS Walk to Idaho

Joe and I drove to Idaho immediately after the MS walk on Saturday. While we didn't have a very long visit with Josh, KayCee and PresLee- we enjoyed what we did have. We have so much fun playing with PresLee and making her laugh and jabber that we didn't want to leave. I have included a few pics of our visit and I also included a video of PresLee laughing when I was playing w/her and a new doll that we took up with us. You must at least watch that. KayCee was kind enough to let me copy it, and so I am posting it also. Josh is bringing PresLee down for a little visit to Utah, so I am sure I will be posting more pics again soon!


PresLee and her cute chubby cheeks. You just want to squeeeeezzzzzzzzze them!

Joe and PresLee on the floor just hanging' (love this pic)


PresLee and I just enjoying the doll and having a good time.

WATCH THIS VIDEO! WARNING: IT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH!


2 comments:

Sara Johns said...

PresLee looks a lot like KayCee in that first pic. The video is cute! You sure have a way with babies/kids... they all love Munga!

Jes said...

That is great. I sure had fun on the MS walk with you! I am planning on having you make Baby Hughes laugh that hard too.