Here are some fun pics of the visit... THANK YOU JOSH for driving down and for bringing the baby to share a few days with us. I had so much fun and enjoyed the quality time with you both.
She was always watching Rawley. Can you imagine how fascinating it must be for her to see such a large animal up close and not behind bars. Ü
Great-Great Grandma Carma Helmcamp. Amazing it is 5 generations! History!
Great-Grandpa Bill and PresLee
Great G'pa Bill and Great G'ma Judeen, entertaining PresLee w/her glow worm.
She was hoping I'd pick her up here. Such a happy girl.
PresLee saying "cheers" as she thought a stacking cup had something to drink. lol
Daddy checking a pic he just took, and PresLee just content to play toys.
Out on the town for one of our outings to the store...still happy as can be. (Sorry Mommy, I didn't leave my bow on like I should for the pictures... But it was sure fun to pull it off!)

PresLee eating cereal in Munga's highchair. She was loving all the new foods she tried in Utah. (Oh...sorry about the ice-cream and soda pop KayCee...Just Kidding!) "Yumm-O"
PresLee was always being watched out for by our Standard Poodle, Rawley. Notice how big he is next to her, but he was SOOOO gentle with her. Rawley would just go lay by her whenever she was laying on the floor.

Rawley just loved her. He would check on her and then lay back down. Amazing he didn't scare her huh?~ She even laughed out loud when he would play fetch and get the ball.




2 comments:
Glad you got to spend some time with them... Preslee is super cute! You got me with the icecream and soda pop. lol. We are so excited to come up later this month. Rawley is such a good dog, Mason is so excited to see him and of course you guys too! Hope you start feeling better soon. See ya soon... Love ya!
Okay so I finally took some time to read your blog from this crazy and hectic last couple weeks, plus it didn't help that our internet has been giving us fits. Thankfully now it is fixed.
Love the post, so darling all the little sayings and such. I laughed at the soda pop and ice cream. I will tell you she actually loves ice cream. Josh tried that out on her the other night and she kept diving towards the spoon to get more...
Thanks again for spending so much time with her. I can tell she loves you so much. Hmmm could be interesting when all the grandkids are together and are fighting over Munga's time.
Hope you are doing well, I haven't talked to you in a while. Josh said you aren't feeling well, perhaps something to do with the new place you are going to. I hope you can get it worked out and start feeling better soon. Will call and talk to you over the weekend.
KayC
Post a Comment