It's been a while since we have updated the blog, and since we were just hanging in town this last week I thought I would post a few pics of what we were doing last weekend. Joe had to take a mid-term test on Saturday (yeah he is in school!) and so I rode along. On the way home we stopped at the dog park to let Rawley our Standard Poodle run a bit. But the best part about that is that Joe finally had to admit that Rawley is as big as a Great Dane! Yup, he is a tall boy and though he doesn't weigh as much, he was as big as one of the
Danes at the park. On the way home we stopped to look at a furniture sale and came home with a new bed for our guest room and a new couch for downstairs! (
Hmmmm, yes we did just get a new couch, but the other poodle Phoebe ate it). So....now we don't have Phoebe or the old/new couch. Hopefully this one has a better lifespan in our basement... I'm wondering if it might be more dangerous staying home since we spend as much money as we do when we travel. Oh well.... it's just money right?! Sigh...

Joe playing with Rawley on a hill at the dog park. See how big Rawley is?

Our new couch sectional for our basement. Nice and Comfy!

My mom (
Judeen) stopped to see the couch and Rawley decided to sit on her lap!
You have to know Judeen, she is not as fond of big dogs...but he was sure fond of her.
2 comments:
Love the couch!
Lets hope that this couch last forever. I love that Rawley likes to cuddle! It is funner when Judeen makes a big fuss about it.
Post a Comment