Nov 18, 2008

Joe's fun night...


Last night we took Joe out to dinner for his birthday. Ashley and I took him to the new restaurant, "Texas Roadhouse". It was really good, but what a zoo! I had told the waitress it was Joe's birthday which would of made for a much better pic than this, but Joe was not willing to participate in my fun. Texas Roadhouse has the birthday person sit on a saddle while they yell out to the whole restaurant that it is your birthday, and the whole restaurant replies with an astounding..........Yaaaaaaaaaa Hoooooooooooo! Yiiiiippppppeeeeeeeee! Eeeeee Haaaa! Well, a table near ours had a birthday also, and the gal that had to sit on the saddle ruined the surprise I was hoping for when it was Joe's turn. Oh well. We did get a restaurant wide holler in his honor however, and though Joe did not ride the saddle, he was slightly embarrassed and it was fun. I snapped a pic of him afterward, but unfortunately you can't see the restaurant staff at the table doing the cattle call for his b-day. We then came home to a pumpkin pie (Joe's favorite) and had a nice evening. Hopefully Joe had a nice birthday. Ü

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss that restaurant! Sounds like you guys had a really fun night! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate! MMM...pumpkin pie!!