Nov 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe!!


Today is Joe's birthday. He is now 48! Joe didn't want much of a "to-do" for his special day, but because he is special to me I am posting a Happy Birthday Blog Message. This is a tribute to my lifetime friend and soul mate. These are ten things you may not know about Joe...


  • Joe loves to run

  • Joe loves chocolate...especially brownies, chocolate reisen candies, and chocolate milk

  • Joe cuddles to Phoebe (our female poodle) every night instead of his wife. lol.

  • Joe can fix anything! He is a genius at woodworking, and fixing stuff....except cars that is.

  • Joe has a bad habit of leaving the water running...but his wife is trying to cure him of that.

  • Joe loves reality TV.... Amazing Race, Survivor, Biggest Loser

  • Joe loves to watch UFC fighting more than football I think

  • Joe NEVER gets sick. Really! We all have a party if he gets a cold, which is very seldom

  • Joe is the 7th of 9 children. He has 2 sisters and 6 brothers

  • Joe looses stuff alot. He leaves things behind on most trips by accident. Just ask Zach...

Joe is a wonderful husband, father and best friend...I have had the priviledge of having him in my life for the last 30 years. Happy Birthday Joe!! May your day be the best ever.... I love you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dad.... I didn't know you liked chocolate! Maybe that is the reason we can get rid of a box of chocolate dougnuts in no time at all while you stay with us. LOL. We love you and hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I can vouche for the leaving things behind! You leave at least one thing every time you come to stay with us! :o) Have a happy birthday! We love you!! Mason says Happy Birthday to his Bucca!