Nov 22, 2008

A well needed "PresLee" fix...

Joe and I just returned from Idaho Falls. I was able to tag along with Joe on a work trip and take advantage of some time with our darling grand baby PresLee. I had a nice day with Josh on Thursday, and then a day with KayCee on Friday. Of course both days I had the privilege of seeing PresLee! Joe had to work both days, but he was able to join in the fun when he got done. We had such a nice visit and thanks to KayCee and Josh's wonderful camera skills we were able to get some wonderful "Kodak moments". Thanks again for having us, we had a great time!



Preslee at 9wks. She is so much more bright eyed than last time we saw her.
Isn't she cute?!

PresLee got a lesson in 'patty-cake, patty-cake' from Grandma.
It was so cute to make her smile and coo.
As you can tell I think PresLee liked the game too. Ü Grandpa Joe was able to get her to smile too! PresLee loved the way he held her up so high. Since he is 6'2", it was like going on the Sky Ride. LOL
She was pretty intrigued in this shot.
Grandpa Joe also got to feed her the first night there,
he was getting a kick out of that. You can see how tiny she still is by the comparison to Grandpa Joe's hands!
(Either that or his hands are just massive) LOL It was so much fun feeding her, I was also able to take several turns.
Of course she eats every 3 hours, so it made it easy to get a turn in here and there. Ü


Grandma Stephanie just enjoying the simple moments and realizing what life is all about...

We can't get enough of her... Can you tell? We loved every minute of it.


The best part is that PresLee is coming with her Mommy and Daddy to Utah for Thanksgiving, and so we will get to see her again very soon! PresLee will also get to meet her cousin Mason, and some of her aunts and uncles for the first time. We are excited for family photos this year!

No comments: