Nov 13, 2008

Joe...This one's for you


Since Joe travels so much, he is missing his "puppy kids", and he asked that I put a picture on our blog. Not that anyone else cares, but this is Phoebe (left) and Rawley (right). It will be a whole month that Joe hasn't seen them by the time he gets home on Friday. As for me, I was really enjoying the dog free days while I was gone. Ü
Ashley is our only real "kid" left at home now. And although she may kill me for using this picture, (sorry Ashley...it was the only one I could find with just you in it) I thought I'd post a picture of our cute baby girl who is now 21. She was a huge help in taking care of the house while we were gone. Ashley is always having fun, so this pic is appropriate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute of the pups. I can't believe he hasn't seen them for a whole month. Wow!

Julie said...

How did our babies grow up so fast??? I've been away from my pug puppies for 3 months now and I'm missing them terribly, but missing Whitney more. Sounds like life is good. Darling daughter by the way. Funny, reminds me a lot of mine.