


Joe and I decided to splurge and make a 3rd car parking area. What a great idea huh?!
Except that we now have our side yard ripped up and spread out everywhere to make room for the large boulders that will encase our new parking area and terraced yard. The end result will be worth it! However, sounds of heavy machinery along with the vibrations and shaking of our house while the boulders are being moved outside is enough to make you wonder if the 2nd Coming is here, or if we are under attack. We've also realized how fortunate we were to have cable TV, Phone and Internet during our service disruption the last 5 days, can you say BORED STIFF? Man, it was like being back in the dark ages for us. Hooray for HGTV and DVR's! We should have the project done within about another week, but have to wait 2 weeks to drive on it. At least Ashley will have somewhere to park this winter. Ü
Hopefully we'll have the "after" pictures soon to show! Here's the current stage...
2 comments:
That looks so awesome! Wow, the end result is going to be so amazing. I can't believe how much they already have done. Of course it probably isn't getting done quick enough for you on the other hand.
Can't wait to see the end result pictures...
I like it a lot Steve...I liiikkke it.
Josh
Post a Comment