Sep 30, 2008

Ryken and PresLee



We just returned from Idaho Falls where we attended our grandson's graveside service and our granddaughter's baby blessing. Sweet little Ryken was laid to rest on Saturday, September 27th. His twin sister PresLee was blessed on Sunday the 28th. I was asked to read a poem that I had written for Ryken at the graveside service. Balloons were released afterward to start a tradition that Josh and KayCee established to honor Ryken on the twins birthday each year. PresLee will release a balloon for Ryken on their birthday for each year that he would of been alive. It was so touching to see all the balloons float toward heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. It looks like you are getting the hang of it. Pretty fun huh? It also looks like you found the most recent family picture. I just need to find mine now...

Have fun blogging away!!!

KC