Nothing ever stays the same at the Denning household. Not even our hair!

I had my hair changed (due to a little subtle hinting from Joe that I needed to) and ended up with this new 'do. I am not sure what to think yet, but I didn't dare go as short as the 'posh' style that Victoria Beckham has, even though I was SOOOO tempted. (You'll have to excuse the photo since it is from my cell phone taken by me, of myself -ha ha). I had the most bizarre thing happen when I decided to get it cut. I went in for my regular 4wk appointment, and apparently the whole staff had walked out on Tuesday, leaving only 3 people. I ended up having the manager of both Aveda Salons do my hair at a discount for the inconvenience, and luckily I was pleased with her. I am very curious to find out what happened there to make the whole group leave and go AWOL at the same time! Hmmmmm? Does make you wonder! Oh well, I got my hair done and that is what mattered right? Ü
We also have a few new updates on our parking project. The cement was poured today, and it looks awesome so far! Now all we need are the final touches, landscape elements to make it complete. Maybe next week...? (Hopefully we can show that off soon). The crew we hired to make the changes have been wonderful, and are working very fast to get it done before the snow flies. YEAH! Parking will be much appreciated when we are not playing musical cars in the wee hours of the morning this winter. Ü Stay tuned...More changes to come, you can bet on that.
2 comments:
You are beautiful as ever. I went short for years and then grew it back out, but cut 6 inches before coming to China. Hair is a big deal....haha....thanks for the blog info. I will have to send you mine.
Looks good mom. You should have Dad take a pic of you with the digital camera
Post a Comment