We are always on the "GO". But this time it was mostly Joe on the go... Joe ran in the Snow Canyon 1/2 Marathon in St. Geroge, UT on November 6th. He has rediscovered his love for running after having to take a sabitical from running due to an injury. BUT....he is baaaaaaaaaaaaack. And, of course I am his biggest fan, so I came along for support and some R&R of my own. Joe worked in St. George that week, so I tagged along to Read, Relax, and Retail Shop... All the "R's" we could fit in. We did take in some scenery, and hiking and watching sports at the local Players Sports Grill (which quickly became Joe's new favorite restaurant btw).
 |
| Joe coming in for the big finish... |
 |
| Geesh, he blew right past me |
 |
| Ah, ha...the finish line! |
 |
| Ta-Da! I did it again. Twice in a month! (2 half marathons that is) |
 |
| Right after the race, trying to revive his energy |
 |
| The logo I made for Joe's shirt (at his request) that he wore proudly |
 |
| Yummy Orange Slices... |
 |
Is he kissing the ground? Examining the turf up close? Or stretching?
YUP...he was stretching, but it looked so funny I couldn't resist a pic |
 |
| Snow Canyon (Joe was showing me the route) |
 |
| Ran along here |
 |
| WOW, amazing the world that God created huh?! |
 |
| Munga, along side "Munga" my car |
 |
| Cute couple posing by the Subby... Our new outback |
 |
| We decided to go hiking here |
 |
| C'mon Steph...hurry up (at the trail head) |
 |
| Panoramic view |
 |
| Cha Cha Cha...I can hike too baby... |
 |
| YUP...I am a hot hiker huh? lol |
 |
The cave Joe had me climb in to take a pic. Scary since they do have
snakes and scorpions in Southern Utah...and I realized that as I am in the cave! |
 |
He was setting up the camera and snapped my sourpuss face
not happy that I might be sharing the cave with a creature |
 |
But, we put on our happy face and got a nice pic ...
regardless when the flash went off |
 |
| Headed back to the car |
 |
| Joe inside a cool little cavern tunnel we had to climb thru to hike |
 |
| This is a better pic of how narrow it was... |
 |
| Peek A Boo |
 |
We enjoyed the hiking, the running, the retail shopping and
the relaxing and just hanging out...just the two of us! |
1 comment:
You're the bomb baby. Looks fun!
Post a Comment