Jun 28, 2010

The Adventures with Bucca and Munga Come to and End... (FOR NOW)

Joe and I can honestly say we had so much fun with the kids while they were here. We can also honestly say that we are tired, worn out and realize we are no longer young and probably would have a hard time if we were starting over with kids lol.   HOWEVER, it was a blessing to have children full time for a while, with the noise and chaos we remember those special times that we went through so many years ago raising ours...  Sorry Zach and Sara if they are a little spoiled when you received them back, but we had fun being grandparents, we kept them super busy and we think they both had a ton of fun too!
My brothers girls (Ellie and Emma) came over to play with the boys, they even came equipped with puzzles, puppets and games! WOW, I even got my dishes done while they played with Mason and Carter.
Then it was time to wrap up our visit....we tuckered the boys out good.
  Mason LOVES Able (Josh's dog and now our new dog)
 and insists Able is his because Able loves him. 
You can see that is true! SOOOOOO Sweeeeeeeet!
Carter found some reading glasses and wanted them on.
 He was ready for bed but kept pointing to them to have them on.
 So we had to have a KODAK moment lol...
Until Mason wanted a turn, and Carter was going to tackle him for the glasses back...
 Then it turned into "Brotherly Love".... So sweet and precious...
Munga misses you already, I keep thinking Carter is down for a nap since it is so quiet now. Mason, I miss hearing..."Munga, Munga, Munga, Munga...." over and over...hee hee.  LOVE YOU and welcome back to California, your Mommy and Daddy have missed you both terribly.   Until next years grand kids visit alone...XOXO

2 comments:

Sara Johns said...

Next year? Guess that means we are out of luck for August now, huh?! All day yesterday Mason kept saying to me "Munga? Munga? Munga? I mean, Mommy." I would say "What Carter? I mean Mason." This morning he is back to "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"

When they first got home Mason said "Guess what Mommy in Utah I saw the cutest thing I have ever seen in my whole wide life! Able! He is cute because he has kindof dark eyes." He just loves him so much! He even said the little heart in the treasure box is his heart for Able.

Again, I really can't thank you enough!! You are wonderful grandparents and I appreciated the time off so very much! Love you!!

Simply Stephanie said...

NO, that excludes the August trip. Of course we want them then too! I just meant we should have an annual trip the boys visit every summer. Other trips are always fun and optional but would love to make it a tradition! That is too funny about the Munga, Munga thing, because when they first arrived, it was Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? I mean Munga...lol