Jun 24, 2010

Adventures with Bucca and Munga- Part 3

Since Mason asked if we have parks in Utah (lol...YUP we do!  Lots of kids in Utah = lots of parks )
 we have been sightseeing and checking out the local parks.  Bucca tried to squeeze in a few honey-do's with the kids, but he mostly played and didn't get much accomplished.  He realized now why Munga is SO tired, ha...a reality check! Kids = Chaos, Clutter and Keeping them busy, fed, out of danger, and occupied,
 which = Just trying to keep one step ahead of the kids and letting everything else go.  GEEESH...we sure appreciate Zach and Sara's role, we have forgotten how busy little ones are, but also they are SO rewarding!


See Mom and Dad...they are not always so happy to be at Bucca and Munga's  lol

BOY's BOY's BOY's....
a cute pic of Andrea's boys (Eli, Gabe, and Zach) with
Carter and Mason at the "Rocket Park"
all the boys had a nice time playing as you can see

After a full day of fun, we had a bath and Aunt Ashley played with the boys

Mason got tuckered out on a bike ride while Bucca pulled him in the carrier trailer
Carter and the ride on toy, it is carried, moved, rode on
and pushed around...we sure got our money's worth on this DI find! lol
Helping Bucca with the shed and blowing away the dirt and leaves
All clean...now we can play in the playhouse and pretend we live here
Swimming after Munga taught water aerobics. Bucca brought the boys to the pool and we had our own special swimming time. Great G'ma Judeen was at the class so she got to play a few minutes with the boys
Mason pretty happy that he could float alone
Carter just loved to splash and splash getting me all wet,
 not like I am already wet but it was pretty intense splashing he had going on
Mason braved it up and decided to jump from the side to Joe (Bucca).
 He was loving it, then decided it was enough after a dozen or so plunges.
We had a blast, we went for pizza afterward
and it wasn't long before the boys were
 ready for bed....ah, the sweet sound of quiet...
that is why I can blog :) 

1 comment:

Sara Johns said...

Thank you so much for keeping the posts updated! To be honest, I was resting and relaxing so much the first week that it is just now hitting me how much I miss my little boys! Of course, I have missed them the whole time... but I don't remember the last time I got to take cat naps or work whenever I wanted or lounge or, heck even sit down for longer than a 30 minute interval! LOL. I am sorry they are wearing you guys out, but it sure looks like they are having a complete BLAST!! Not sure how I can compete with your constant on the go fun. SuperWhy and Team Umizoomi just won't seem as exciting anymore, haha j/k. Love you guys and thanks SO much for the MUCH needed break. We miss you ALL!!!