We have a new baby boy! Well, sort of.... Joe and I decided on a whim to see what poodles are going for now days (since we have owned mostly poodles) and so while surfing the net and simultaneously flipping channels, we end up seeing that a both a Standard Poodle and a Toy Poodle were finalists in the Eukenuba Dog Show. lol... A sign perhaps?
Not sure...but we ended up on KSL.com and next thing we knew we were checking out an ad for a FREE miniature poodle, 4 years old -housebroke-sweet disposition-(small like Stephanie would prefer) and one that didn't need to go through all the puppy stages with chewing etc. HMMMMMM?! "Let's go look at it" said Joe to Stephanie. Before we knew it; we were in Park City and taking home a dog!
What the crap are we thinking? More crap in the yard...more crap from family for all the dogs we've had....and more crap as in dog paraphernalia laying around the house. UGH.
But.....I admit it. I was in love with him from the first glance. He is so sweet and he is silver in color, which is the color I always wanted if I were to hand pick a shade of poodle. lol. So now we have a new dog. He is doing awesome thus far, and it is uncanny how much he is like having Alvin back. (Our little toy poodle who died a year ago) Wow....we are still in shock at our impulsive insanity, but he is a doll and is doing great. By the way... his name that he had was totally lame , so we opted to rename him. We've decided his new name is Simon.
Simon? Yup... Because he has a funky flat top hair-do like Simon Cowell (results from a bad haircut he must of had recently that we plan to grow out)...and because he reminded us of Alvin our previous dog (almost like they could be brothers) and Simon is the brother chipmunk to Alvin in the cartoons so it is only fitting. However....we are open to suggestions on names!! We have a few pics of our new little boy.... hopefully soon he will have normal "poodle" hair and when he does we will post new pics.
Pumpkin Banana Bread with Orange Glaze
10 years ago






1 comment:
Yeah a new dog. I love him. I want to get a new dog too but I dont think my sanity can take it. I will just have to come over and play with Simon.
Post a Comment