We are so happy to see our daughter Ashley so happy! Ashley our only daughter and youngest child, became Mrs. Paul Draper on August 14th. The wedding and reception was held at my sister in law's parents home. The home is HUGE, and fit the criteria for a "Vintage wedding" that Ashley wanted. Though we only used the outdoors, the backdrop and ambience of this house was truly amazing! After a ton of hard work doing everything ourselves to save money, we pulled off a truly exceptional and memorable event. We did hire a caterer (Marble Slab Creamery) and photographer (Ryan Christensen of Innovative Photography) and even had a DJ (Justeen Young) because we needed the expertise of those to make that night perfect. We hope to add more pics soon when we get some back and yes we are relying on those of you whom took photos since we couldn't. These pics are in random order, but I have labeled them so you know what they are. :)
Congrats to MR. and MRS. PAUL DRAPER!!!
 |
Nevous Groom AND....
You should of see the Bride! |
 |
| The Ceremony |
NOW for the Random PICS..... Some of the fun at the wedding. We had a fun non traditional wedding with an old fashioned icecream parlor and dancing. Memories that I am sure will be around when Ashley and Paul are old and gray.
 |
| The Garter Toss Begins.... |
 |
| Ashley's Ring |
 |
| Gorgeous Wedding Cake made by Paul's Relative! |
 |
| Some of Ryan's work...he could use these 2 for pictures a lot I think...they look "HOT" |
 |
Paul and Ashley
(hmmmm I think the gene pool will produce some mighty fine Grandkids!) |
 |
| Taking in a moment..."I can't believe we are MARRIED!" |
 |
| Time to Cut the Cake |
 |
| Leaving the Reception |
Paul & Ashley aka Mr. and Mrs. Photoshoot Model
 |
| The 57' Red Chevy Convertible they were chaueffered in |
 |
Beautiful Bride (Just saying I think she could be a model)
I know I am her mom, but seriously! Look at that gorgeous woman! |
 |
Paul and Ashley getting the royal treatment via Paul's uncle
who owned the car~ Schweeeeet! |
 |
| Paul and his friends |
 |
Ashley with the sunset backdrop....kinda ironic like the song...
"Sunrise, Sunset.....she began a new life with that sunset" |
Thus we are now empty nester's and life began for us as "old people" I guess?
3 comments:
They are both too good looking! The wedding was beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Mason wants to see a picture of himself as ring master too:)
Beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see more.
Wow. Stunning.
Post a Comment