My youngest brother Adam and his wife Jessie are expecting their first baby anytime. Little
"Gabriella" or
Gabbie as she is otherwise going to be known should be making her grand appearance sometime around mid September. To celebrate the upcoming event; my sister Andrea, my mother
Judeen and myself decided to throw a baby shower on August 29
th.
(However, we can't not mention the help that we also had from Samantha making the yummy cupcakes, and Cynde helping decorate when it was also her birthday that day! Thank you both for your help And... also to Andrea for hosting the shower in your wonderful backyard!) For those of you who don't know, Jessie is very fond
(OK..maybe a little obsessed) with polka-dots. So if you can't tell by the pic's we decorated with polka dots and she even received a bunch of polka dot baby items. We had fun eating lunch, playing games and watching Jessie open gifts. We even had a special guest attend...the soon to be Daddy, Adam.


OK- Seriously...Does it not look like she is hiding a watermelon
or basketball under that shirt instead of a baby?


The darling cupcake cake and cupcakes
that Samantha made. They were YUMMY!

Our special guest...Adam...aka Daddy Adam
1 comment:
Man I am ginormous! I can only see me from the belly down and I forget how big I am. :) Thank you for the shower! It was so much fun and thank you for the gifts. We all know that the polk-a-dots make me happy! Gabriella is already loved so much.
Post a Comment