This is what happens when you can't sleep. You design bumper stickers....LOL At least I did something worthwhile and creative huh? YUP, I couldn't sleep and was bored and Wa..LAAAA I made something really cool. ha ha. Are ya jealous?
I have been married since 1978 to the same wonderful man. I got married at 16; had 4 children and now have 4 grandchildren, and 1 gigantic Standard Poodle named Rawley. I love to read, decorate, and shop for bargains. My life has had more ups and downs than a roller coaster, but I am a survivor. And ths blog is about my story...my ballad.
3 comments:
You crack us up, love it. Next time we see you it better be pasted in the back window. Also love you hoody rain picture, so cute!
ehhhh, I like your blog updates, the background, header pic and the new post. Very cute! I like your bumper sticker, very clever...
That is cool, but I have to say the pictures aren't accurate. The dogs should be 5 times that size!
Post a Comment