Mar 22, 2009

Our Amazing Race...Only to be Continued

We haven't won any money, but we are certainly on an 'Amazing Race' around the country. Joe and I actually were in 3 states on Thursday! We started off our trek to Idaho to visit Josh and KayCee and PresLee. Joe went up to help Josh finish the trim work in the basement that they are finishing. It is a huge project and is turning out very nicely~ (yeah we are jealous OK?!)

While Joe and Josh worked downstairs, I got the best part of being upstairs with PresLee. We played, and giggled (yeah major giggles folks) and just spent some girl time while KayCee was at work and the boys were working. Here are a few pics....(We are trying to download the fun one of PresLee laughing so hard it makes you bust up, but haven't figured it out yet..so stay tuned)


PresLee just enjoying Munga's silly faces and noises that seemed to keep her happy

Josh and Joe discussing the next plan of attacking the basement molding and doors

Josh getting to show off his handy work with his new nail gun. ( Men and their tools! lol)

Josh's new salt water fish tank that is built into the wall.
He can fit in it... Holy Moly... You can get a lot of fish and coral in this one!




Thursday we packed up and came back to Utah for me to teach my water aerobics class. Re-packed our bags and flew out on the late flight to visit Zach, Sara and Mason. They had an important Doctor appt. the next day and we wanted to help them so they could both be there. So Joe and I took Mason to Petco to see the animals (almost like a free Zoo) and we went to the Disney store to get another "Car's car". We took him walking to see Mulgarath's tower (the tower that Mason thinks the bad guys are in) and had fun throwing rocks at the pretend giant mouses and creatures that we saw on the walk. Here is Joe and Mason in a few pics. (I didn't look so cute that morning so I am the photographer instead.) Ü We have the chance for more cute pictures though, since I will be returning to California to be there until the baby comes. (uh, yeah Sara is darn close! Dilated and everything!)

We were having races. Mason loved that he could win Bucca.
At the start of day it was a little chilly so we bundled up.

Mason was a happy boy to fight the bad guys. He loves this game.

2 comments:

Sara Johns said...

I am so glad that you guys came this weekend!! We are all excited to have you back this week as well. I am sitting and crossing my legs trying to keep Carter in me until you get here. We love you guys tons! See you soon!

Jes said...

Busy busy people!